Complete and continue
2020 RIDESHARE COACHING PROGRAM
RideShare365 Driver On-Boarding Welcome Message (4:09)
1. ONLY WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR SECTION (4:03)
2. What Is RideShare?
3. Why Should You Try RideShare?
4. What is The Current and Projected State of RideShare?
RideShare365 Customer Service Systems Module 1.1 (22:33)
1. ONLY WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR SECTION (22:33)
2. Welcome To "The B.E.S.T" RideShare Customer Service Program"
3. Why Bond With the Passenger?
4. What Should I Educate the Passenger On?
5. What Should I Sell the Passenger?
6. What Do You Mean Tidy UP?
7. Customer Service Scripts for Confrontations and Greetings
RideShare365 Real RENTAL Decisions 1.1 (26:19)
1. ONLY WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR SECTION. (26:19)
2. What is the Down-Payment for a Rental?
3. The Pros and Cons of the Lyft Rental Express Finance option
4. Will This Rental Be Useful For My Lifestyle?
5. Possessing a Professional Drivers Mentality
6. A Great Family Vehicle Opportunity
7. Shoot For 5 Stars
8. Lyft Express Rental Expectations
9. How Many Rides Do You Think You Can Do a Week?
10 Why Are You Thinking of Renting?
11. Should pay attention to their drive time on Saturday and Sundays
RideShare365 Kickbacks 101 (12:03)
1. ONLY WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR SECTION (12:03)
2. Which KickBacks are Worthy of My Effort?
3. The Difference between a KickBack and Commission?
4. What is C2GO?
5. What Are Some Tips for Collecting KickBacks?
6. How to start a RideShare KickBack with a business you currently deliver to.
RideShare365 Universal Valet/Airport Protocols 1.1 (7:40)
1. ONLY WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR SECTION (7:40)
2. What Are the Expectations for Valet's Pickup/Drop-off areas?
3. What Are the Airport Expectations?
4. When Should I Begin Communication with Passenger?
5. The placards should be on the vehicle to avoid negative issues with security groups.
6. There exceptions to no Hazard lights to be used at a staging pickup spot
7. Shows the Rideshare driver to activate last ride
8. Shows the difference between a staging area and a pickup/dropoff location
9. Shows the Rideshare driver how to pull into an airport/CC/Valet pickup and drop-off area
10. The Universal Professional Drivers protocol of different locations
RideShare365 Legal Dept: VERY IMPORTANT (11:09)
1. ONLY WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR SECTION (11:09)
2. Traffic Violations can destroy your business from one ticket
3. Is an Under-Aged Passengers a Problem in me?
4. Car Seats Violations Are Not Clear Enough.
5. Why Should I Have an Attorney on Retainer? (Legalshield)
RideShare365 Marketing Must Do's (6:29)
1. ONLY WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR SECTION (6:29)
2. Why Should I Have Business Cards?
3. What is UZURV 360?
4. Who Is My Target Audience?
RideShare365 Technology School (25:41)
1. ONLY WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR SECTION (25:41)
2. What Kinds of Technology Should a Driver Use?
3. What Are Some of The Apps and Websites Being Used?
4. What Are the Names of Some RideShare Contractors for My Business?
RideShare365 Navigation/Safety Troubles (49:18)
1. ONLY WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR SECTION (49:18)
2. Why Should I Be Concerned With Getting a Moving Violation?
3. What Kind of App Issues Will I Endure?
4. What Tips Should I Practice for Road Rage?
5. Why Should I Care About Knowing Where Rest Rooms Are in my Area?
6. What's the Difference in Driving in the Night Time Rather Than the Day Light?
7. When Do I Push the Arrived Button?
8. What Tips Can I use For Night Driving?
9. Driver should park at a 1 oclock 7 oclock position to alleviate bumps on doors
10. Team work pays off by helping fellow drivers into traffic, out of driveways and parking decks
11. How to protect the vehicle when you drive a 6-8 passenger vehicle-stand outside vehicle
12. When you hear "punch it driver I'm late."
13. Drivers to never take a package without customer at any length
14. How to send passengers back to street to avoid a ticket for loading in street
15. How to deal with cell talkers while in a pool/shared
16. How to use the directions app when locating passengers on big lots.
17. How to request further directions when you enter their block late at night.
18. Shows the Rideshare driver the hazardous areas of an emergency dropoff
19. Shows the Rideshare driver the invisible line of respect to and from drivers
20. Why passenger directions should be accepted.
21. What supplies should be in the vehicle at all times-Drivers license,
22. The importance of having a backup plan for app crashes
23. How to suppress road rage- count down to 10, breathe deeply, give angry drivers space
24. How to master entering/exiting confusing hoods at nite
25. Should not press the arrived button until confirmed location or you will erase the address
26. How to avoid distrations-eating,talking earpiece,reading, headphones, face-timing
27. How to prevent collisions-recognize hazards,anticipate events, check mirrors every
28. Activate last ride when going into a crowded area so you don't get pinged upon drop
29. The importance of having Legal backup
30. Why bathroom landmarks are important
RideShare365 Pool/Shared Admin Tools (37:34)
1. ONLY WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR SECTION (37:34)
2. The Professional.Expectations
3. Patience of a Special Educator
4. What is Greeting Control?
5. A Courtesy Front Seat Suggestion.
6. The Courtesy Heads Up.
7. Respected commentary is Best
8. How Long are Typical Pickups?
9. The Price is Fixed.
10. Tips for Co-Passenger Conflict
11. What's the Cancellation Process?
12. Passenger Comm. -Yellow guy is in the middle of the main street.
13. Unwavering Focus on Navigation is Key.
14. How Much Time Do I Have To Complete the Ride?
15. The Destination is Fixed.
RideShare365 Maintenance Maitre D' (9:10)
1. ONLY WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR SECTION (9:10)
2. Use The RideShare App Mechanic References
3. When Should I Get My Vehicle Washed?
4. What Is The Best Gas For RideShare?
5. Should i Invest in Car Part Insurance? (CarShield)
6. Should I Get a Gas Card From Costco or Sam's?
RideShare365 Referrals Tips & Scripts (6:17)
1. ONLY WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR SECTION (6:18)
2. The Back Seat Business Room
3. Beneficial Business Cards
RideShare365 Research & Development ...Period! (5:09)
1. ONLY WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR SECTION (5:10)
2. Why Should I Read and Attend Business Journals and Seminars?
3. I Take Vitamins and Minerals for my Health
4. Side Line Stretching
1. ONLY WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR SECTION
Lecture content locked
If you're already enrolled,
you'll need to login
Enroll in Course to Unlock